- What's the beep that occurs starting the car or driving when it's cold?
- The "beep" or "chime" which occurs at 3°C or 37°F is a warning for the possibility of "black ice" on the road. The temperature read out on the tachometer will also flash to alert you of this possible hazard.
Removing Interior BitsEdit
- Grab the top edge with both hands.
The bolster is actually two parts glued together. When you pull on it to remove it, reach your fingers around a little deeper to grab the back portion of it. Otherwise, you may hear a crack as the two parts come unglued.
- Pull down sharply keeping the pressure toward the direction of the door in order to prevent the bolster from scratching the downtube when it comes free.
Putting a couple of strips of masking tape on the downtube will protect it from scratching, and will allow pulling straight or more directly on the pins which hold it in place.
- Rotate downward and pull out.
If re-installing the bolster, start by engaging the left hand side hinge point, then the middle and then flexing it a bit to get the right hand one in.